SPEC motors are produced with a short stator and HT rotor while mod motors come with a standard size stator.
Motors are bench tested to ensure sensor, stator and dual precision bearing seating are all functioning to a strict quality control.
– Adjustable Timing
– High Grade Precision Ball Bearings
– High Temp High Grade Pure Copper Wire
– Super Flow 90 Degree Solder Tabs
– Machined Lightweight Can
– Highly Durable Sintered Rotor
– Symmetrical Vent Placements
– Fully Rebuild-able
– Low Resistance Components
– Meets ROAR, IFMAR and EFRA Specs