Forum Logo Rc Vehicles Forum

RC helicopters, FPV, Multirotors, RC boats and RC cars hobby - RC forums

Hello Everybody,

We are looking 2 admin for 2 forum :

One for the Aircraft Shed (All about aircrafts)
One for the Boats Harbor (Rc race boats and sailboats)
If you say YES i can do it , you can leave a message in the admin dialog box

Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc
by: ozgurcoteli
It's so amazing

I’ve seen snowmobile’s skate across bodies of water and I’ve seen dirt bikes do it too, but I don’t recall seeing anything on 4 wheels race in the water like it was a boat. Take a look at the Slash driving next to an r/c racing boat like it’s no big deal. Cool stuff.

Traxxas Slash 4X4 Hydroplane

Award-Winning 4WD Innovation & Performance
Introducing the Slash 4X4. Of course, it's what you would expect from a Slash; tough, fast, fun, and yes, 4-wheel drive! All-new from the ground up, Slash 4X4 is not a conversion or a retrofit—it's a completely and purpose-built for over-the-top speed and performance. Traxxas engineering is behind the innovation that fuels the hobby and Slash 4X4 takes full advantage. The long list of features includes an all-new rigid chassis, new super-efficient shaft drive, new race-bred suspension, new steering system, Revo® sealed differentials, Velineon™ brushless power, and a TQi 2.4GHz radio system. The weight bias? Perfect. The look? Dead on. Top speed? 40+mph with the included 3000mAh 7-cell battery pack. Power Up™ to the MXL-6s (it drops right in!) and 80+mph is in your reach. Slash 4X4 keeps all the great features and characteristics that made Slash such a hit with enthusiasts, while at the same time injecting new thinking, new components, and track bred performance.

6807-6808-6804-25-award-2014-Cooper-.png
6807-6808-6804-25-award-2014-Cooper-.png (174.98 KiB) Viewed 2683 times

3355R_nowires_f.jpg

As promised, I've found a little bit of time to do[…]

Nitro Tuning Guide

well a lot of the posts on here are for tuning. A […]

Getting Started

The Five Main Types Of Radio Controlled Helicopter[…]

"What's the best RC helicopter for kids o[…]

GOLD AWARD WINNER Pro Boat Recoil 66558-pro-bo[…]

2.4 GHZ RADIO TRANSMITTER SHOOTOUT

We get a lot of email here at the Big Squid RC off[…]