Forum Logo Rc Vehicles Forum

RC helicopters, FPV, Multirotors, RC boats and RC cars hobby - RC forums

Hello Everybody,

We are looking 2 admin for 2 forum :

One for the Aircraft Shed (All about aircrafts)
One for the Boats Harbor (Rc race boats and sailboats)
If you say YES i can do it , you can leave a message in the admin dialog box

Before Run and After Run Maintenance , How To Make DIY Parts
by: master_Rc
Clean ball bearings will make your car run faster and longer. The cleaner the bearings, the smoother the transmission, the faster the rc car.

Here is a tip on how to clean ball bearings. First find a small plastic container where you can place the ball bearings.

I am use a plastic film container used to store camera film. The ball bearings are then sprayed with WD-40 oil and I fill the container with WD-40 just above the bearings (about half full)

Next cover the container then vigorously shake the container. This will loosen and remove the dirt trapped inside the bearings. Remove the bearings from the container, dump the dirty oil, and repeat the process (spraying the bearings with WD-40) until the oil is clear even after shaking the container.

Tip: WD-40 is really more of a cleaner with an oiling and anti rust property. If you really want smooth bearings, use light oil (e.g. Trinity oil, Triflow) to lubricate the bearings after they are clean. Usually a drop is all that is needed.

* There are also other ways to clean the bearings and store bought cleaning tools that work great.

As promised, I've found a little bit of time to do[…]

Nitro Tuning Guide

well a lot of the posts on here are for tuning. A […]

Getting Started

The Five Main Types Of Radio Controlled Helicopter[…]

"What's the best RC helicopter for kids o[…]

This topic has 7 replies You must be a registere[…]

FPV Multicopter

Hello to you and happy new year.

GOLD AWARD WINNER Pro Boat Recoil 66558-pro-bo[…]

Show Me Your Car

Watch “Untitled” on Vimeo: https://vim[…]