Forum Logo Rc Vehicles Forum

RC helicopters, FPV, Multirotors, RC boats and RC cars hobby - RC forums

Hello Everybody,

We are looking 2 admin for 2 forum :

One for the Aircraft Shed (All about aircrafts)
One for the Boats Harbor (Rc race boats and sailboats)
If you say YES i can do it , you can leave a message in the admin dialog box

Rc News
InterDrone-Logo.png

InterDrone will be the largest event in North America dedicated to the commercial drone market. Featuring technical conferences for builders, buyers and flyers of commercial drones, InterDrone will bring the entire industry together in one place – Las Vegas, Nevada, September 7-9, 2016.

InterDrone, with more than 100 classes, panels and keynotes in all, will also feature a two-day technical conference, DroneTechCon, for drone-building engineers and software developers, and an overlapping two-day conference, Drone Flyer, for the buyers and flyers of commercial drones. This will be combined with an exposition showcasing 85+ exhibitors expected to display their latest products and technology, including DJI, 3D Robotics, Yuneec, DroneDeploy, PrecisionHawk, Flir and Epson..

Drone Business classes and panels will be threaded throughout the three day event and feature content on running a drone business, managing the latest FAA requirements and restrictions, supporting and educating drone buyers, improving the public perception of the industry, marketing drone services and where the next hot opportunities are likely to be.

You can WIN A FREE Full Conference Pass to InterDrone !
http://resources.sdtimes.com/interdrone-enter-to-win

As promised, I've found a little bit of time to do[…]

Nitro Tuning Guide

well a lot of the posts on here are for tuning. A […]

Getting Started

The Five Main Types Of Radio Controlled Helicopter[…]

"What's the best RC helicopter for kids o[…]

This topic has 7 replies You must be a registere[…]

FPV Multicopter

Hello to you and happy new year.

GOLD AWARD WINNER Pro Boat Recoil 66558-pro-bo[…]

Show Me Your Car