Forum Logo Rc Vehicles Forum

RC helicopters, FPV, Multirotors, RC boats and RC cars hobby - RC forums

Hello Everybody,

We are looking 2 admin for 2 forum :

One for the Aircraft Shed (All about aircrafts)
One for the Boats Harbor (Rc race boats and sailboats)
If you say YES i can do it , you can leave a message in the admin dialog box

Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc
by: mambo
Making its race debut here in Ettlingen, Serpent are showing off their all new 988 platform. The successor to their World Champion winning 977 series, the new car came about from 2 completely different designs, one more traditional and another more revolutionary, with the stopwatch deciding the winner. The traditional car won out and so we have this 988, an evolution of the 977 but for the most part a completely new car. With the transmission, shocks, fuel tank and some small plastic parts remaining over, the main changes can be seen at the rear of the car with an all new back end to cater for the all new geometry and repositioned rear brake, having been moved back to the 2-speed shaft. Another new very noticeable change is to the aerodynamic lower a-arms which are solid and can accept different inserts to change the flex characteristics of the arm, which is just one of a number of various flex tuning possibilities in this new car. Along with a modified main chassis to accept the new parts, the car also comes with the newly released Viper Flow front bumper. Expect to see the 988 released in late August, just before the Worlds in France

http://ens.redrc.net/2017/07/new-in-the ... rpent-988/

serpent988.jpg

serpent988-1.jpg

serpent988-2.jpg

serpent988-3.jpg

As promised, I've found a little bit of time to do[…]

Nitro Tuning Guide

well a lot of the posts on here are for tuning. A […]

Getting Started

The Five Main Types Of Radio Controlled Helicopter[…]

"What's the best RC helicopter for kids o[…]

GOLD AWARD WINNER Pro Boat Recoil 66558-pro-bo[…]